- 1. What information are required from sellers?
- a packing list includes product name, carton amount, carton size, gross weight.
- a proforma invoice with declared unit price, you can get invoice from your supplier.
- amazon fba warehouse with shipment id and reference id.
- your shipping request, by air or by sea.
- your supplier¡¯s contacts (name, address,email & telephone).
- 2. How to Choose a Freight Forwarder in China?
When establishing business cooperative relationship with companies in China, you are faced with many challenges to conquer; freightage should not have to be one of these. To ensure that to save time and money by handling all the logistical details of a shipment, manufacturers should outsource their shipping process to a freight forwarding partner. Top 1 Freight, who has been well known to people all over the world for its cost-effective and high-quality freight forwarding and logistics services, does all the above work for you. Our long-term business relationship with truckers, carriers, and warehouses allow us to get the best rates and service for you. You just need tell us when and where to pick-up and deliver your consignments, and we do the rest of all.
- 3. Could you recommend to customers the most cost-efficient mode of Transportation?
According to our experience, we'd like to give suggestions as follows:
If the cargo you bought is in large scale and time is out of your consideration, sea freight will be your best choice. However, if you are pressed for time, we recommend you the thorough air transportation which may cost much more.
If you just need to transport some small packages, you can choose international express which is much more convenient and affordable. To get more detailed information, you can directly contact us by online service or fill the form.
- 4. Is there any additional charges besides the quotation?
- 1) the quotation is based on the cargo weight/volume provided by your email. If the data is different from warehouse provided, will take warehouse data as final chargeable weight/volume.
- the quotation is a door to door price, only exclusive the import duty&vat and exam fee when applied by customs
- 5. How about the delivery time from China to fba warehouse?
- by fast air express, 3-5 days from departure to fba warehouse
- by air freight, around 10 days from departure to fba warehouse
- by sea freight, 25-30 days from departure to fba warehouse in west us, 30-35 days to fba warehouse in east us, 35 days to fba warehouse in uk.
- it¡¯s an estimated time, which may be delayed by the carrier or the consolidation warehouse. We are working with the best carriers and ensure to provide you stable time.
- 6. How to choose sea or air shipping?
- air shipping is fast but cost is expensive, only applied when you need your cargo to arrive fba very soon
- only when cargo measurement is greater than 2cbm, the sea freight is more competitive than air freight
- some sensitive cargo (liquid, battery,powder etc) are forbidden to ship by air freight.
- 7. What does volumetric weight mean for air freight shipments?
According to the international air cargo convention to charge for weight or volume, below is the formulae for which is the greater volume to ensure that the air carriers receive a reasonable amount of revenue for light items.
Length (cm)©~height (cm)©~width (cm) divided by 6000
- 8. We have different friends who also do Amazon business, do you think we can ship cargo together?
Yes, you can. By doing so, each vendor can save on shipping cost.
- 9. What is the difference between door to door and door to port?
Door to port is collection from origin and delivery to destination port only where you will have to collect yourself; door to door is collection from origin and delivery to your address directly.
- 10. When do I make payment?
Full deposit payment will be required on confirmation of booking.
- 11. Do I need insurance?
Under limited liability, damaged or lost cargo is assessed by weight, not value. That is to say, there is no guarantee of recovery against a carrier for the full amount of the loss and damage and your compensation may be dramatically less than the commercial value of the goods. However, we recommend goods are adequately covered by insurance.
- 12. Which payment methods are accepted?
- wire transfer
- western union
- paypal (more economical for smaller amounts)